Helping Our Client’s with M&A and Funding Objectives
“Our goal is to provide our clients with the air coverage required to expand their business both organically and via investment.”
Many clients engage CMP as they prepare for Venture Capital investment before their next series of funding. They are looking for assistance to build revenue, build a strong and sustainable pipeline, and refine their sales processes to present to potential investors an even more attractive opportunity. CMP also provides great flexibility with our resources and services by offering on-demand sales and marketing executives. These services can be ramped up or down, mirroring our clients’ organizational needs. Our flexibility is attractive to the investment community in both cash flow, predictable growth, or “all in” scenarios.
CMP is fortunate to have served well over 100 Life Science firms, servicing all stages of drug development and commercialization. We have successfully forged business alliances between our clients via our network. Conversely, we have introduced executives to our clients to fill key operations, sales, advisory or support roles; contributing to their revenue growth objectives.
Talk with one of our independent Industry Leaders to see how we may be able to assist you in accelerating achievement of your interim or long-term M&A and funding objectives.
A few examples of our Advisors’ prior work includes:
• Due Diligence of a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing plant in the United Kingdom on behalf of a large Private Equity fund
• Advisory Services for Clinical Firms preparing for acquisition
• Identification of small to mid-size acquisition candidates in the Clinical Supply Chain on behalf of a large, global formulation and manufacturing company
• Sales and marketing integration programs between inside and field sales for global IT solutions firm with over 2000 sales people, including the commission of call centers in Europe, Asia and Latin America
• Identification of licensing candidates for distribution and resale for a Tier One Drug and Device Wholesaler and branded Pharmaceutical firms
• Harmonization of all transaction systems into one global system for a top 5 Life Science company
• Due diligence of a medical device company and an Irish biotech company
• Formation of a generics program for a major wholesaler
“Our activity in this area is related to helping firms prepare for diligence; establishing sales and marketing business processes to help clients get to the next level, and leveraging our network of high level industry contacts and investors. We are not a broker dealer.”
*All inquiries from this page are strictly confidential and are shared only with our Senior Advisory Staff and will never be shared with a third party.