• A highly experienced Executive who created and developed infrastructure and inside sales teams for multiple Fortune10 technology companies
• Executive Sales Operations Executive, specialized in helping technology firms in life sciences grow from the ground floor to IPO
• Seasoned Executive, specialized in training and industry trend analysis who is routinely deployed by large, global pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies
• Several other advisors available on demand, who have experience, and have held leadership positions in pharmacovigilance, pharmacology, translational medicine, rare and orphan diseases, and technology transfer to manufacturing
Our advisors assist by helping us to identify and deploy best practices, emerging industry trends, and industry insights that help our teams deliver truly exceptional market reach and understanding to our clients. We view our network of advisors, many of whom share board advisory positions with us, as a further commitment to both our clients and the research community as a whole. Our advisors provide truly unique value to our clients by giving them a competitive advantage, and more importantly, helping them meet their business objectives and company vision.
Mr. Jacobs is a successful trainer, business leader, consultant, executive coach and speaker. He’s been heavily involved in clinical supply chain operations, IMPs, cGMPs, cGCPs, cGDPs, clinical development and quality for pharmaceutical and biotech products. He sits on the Board of Directors of the largest professional clinical supplies organization in the world, the Global Clinical Supplies Group. His expertise also includes success in innovation, global cultural dynamics, organizational development, and high performing teams. He has presented globally on leadership, management, forecasting, planning, creativity, making global teams successful, emotional intelligence, generational differences, human error prevention, clinical supplies logistics, project management, problem solving and contract negotiations.
In the past he has been the CEO and COO of a start up company as well as the president and Global Chief Operating Officer of a multinational contract organization that served companies like Novartis, Eisai, Lilly and others in the pharmaceutical and biotech sector.
His ability to lead, drive outcomes, and bring teams together to deliver products and services on time and on budget was honed and developed as the head of US clinical supply operations for Johnson & Johnson. This was part of his 22 years of experience in clinical supplies, clinical development and global team leadership.
Mr. Jacobs was also a logistics and aviation officer, in the U.S. Army, where he rose to the rank of Major and was a maintenance test pilot, and pilot in command, for both helicopters and fixed wing Army aircraft.
His undergraduate degree is in Pharmacy from the University of the Sciences in Philadelphia and his MBA is from the University of Phoenix with a specialization in global management.
George Bednarski has held Director Positions with IBM and SAP. His area of expertise includes the creation, consolidation, operation, optimization and exploitation for best-of-breed Inside Sales, Marketing, General Information, Electronic Data Capture and Technical Support contact centers.
George also had P&L responsibility across centers on 5 continents, 15 countries and in 23 cities. Examples of George’s projects include developing an Electronic Data Capture (EDC) center in support of worldwide clinical trial contracts for several major Drug & Life Science companies. He also established a contact center in Beijing, China, with 212 agents.
His core areas of expertise include:
- Large scale integration of marketing, sales operation support teams and field sales.
- Global support for business elements including labor, tariffs, real estate, skills, stability, grants, taxation and costs.
- Service planning to ensure maximum QA in contract optimization, initialization and execution.
- Product development with “Profit and Loss” achieving GP and revenue in excess of 30% and $12MM respectively.
- Represented a worldwide 176 contact center on a corporate wide $2.7B cost take out initiative, including exceeding all objectives.
- HR / Personnel experience
Harold Glass, Ph.D
Harold has over thirty years of international experience in business and in the pharmaceutical industry. He is the founder of TTC LLC (GrantPlan) and DataEdge, LLC (Picas / Crocus), which he sold in 2012 and 2001 respectively to IMS Health. Virtually every significant drug development organization uses products from these companies, including every one of the 30 largest pharmaceutical companies. Harold is Dean’s Professor of Health Policy at the University of the Sciences in Philadelphia and senior research fellow at the Centre for Evidence Based Policy, Kings College, University of London. His research focuses on new drug development and adoption and he has spoken and published widely in these areas. He received his Bachelors Degree in Economics and Political Science from California State University; followed by the completion of a Master’s of Science Degree in International Economics from the London School of Economics. He received his Ph.D. from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.