- Manasquan, NJ 08736
We are the leading specialized sales firm for the Life Science industry seeking individuals to fill several new full time sales positions. We work in a professional, business-to-business (B2B) environment with a focus in the Life Science and Pharmaceutical industry. Candidates must be entrepreneurial, self-starters who are willing to learn and are interested in sales, lead generation, and business development.
Inside Account Executives provide direct support to the Sales Managers in the ongoing development of existing and prospective clients to ensure that the department is able to meet its growth targets. He/she will generate revenue from generating new leads through calls, emails, and marketing-generated follow ups.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Primary tasks include sales lead generation through prospecting, account profiling, pipeline creation and lead qualification of new clients.
- Provide support of field sales representatives to advance sales opportunities and customer support as needed.
- Responds to requests from customers, or forwards requests to appropriate member of the sales team, for additional information.
- Responsible for maintaining Salesforce with potential leads, and coordinating large opportunities with management.
- Post and update lead opportunities within Salesforce.
- Supports field team by coordinating trade shows including booth set up, coordinating marketing materials, and event registration and payment.
- Complete and maintain accurate sales forecasts, data gathering and reports for Business Managers.
- Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends; identifies sales opportunities.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Highly motivated with a desire to be successful
- Willingness to learn and apply new skills
- BA/BS College degree
- Minimum of 1 year of B2B Sales experience or 3 years Customer Service.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills; professional telephone and email communication are required.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite. Prior experience with Salesforce a plus.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and in a team environment